2013年10月13日星期日

North Face Gore Tex Jacket Men Red

Practical North Face Gore Tex Jacket Men Red shopI looked down and to my left and spotted a nice buck deer about 200 yards away walking on a trail that came right in front of us. I told Rachel to get ready here came her buck. The deer continued coming toward us (we were concealed by some rocks) and I told Rachel when she was ready to take the shot. He stopped right out in front of us to take a bite and Rachel placed a perfect shot behind the front shoulder at 120 yards putting him down. It didn't matter how big he was, he was her first buck. I was so happy to have been blessed with being able to help my daughter take her first buck I can't express all the feeling here and now, let alone her excitement. It turned out to be a nice 4 point buck. We sat there a little while as it was still very early to see what else might come out. Well a coyote Popular North Face Jakcets online store came over to the deer and circled him for awhile, then went in for a meal. So I decided that I needed to protect Rachel's first buck and shot the coyote. Anyway, after pictures, field dressing and packing Rachel's deer out I asked her what she wanted to do, go back to camp or take another hunt? She responded I want to do what you want to do Dad, but I think we should do another hunt.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。